Κυριακή 2 Μαΐου 2010

I am a constant follower of Vicky Papaioannou blog as I really like the stuff she creates. So, I got inspired by the picture of Santorini she posted- it could be any Greek Island but I like to dream of Santorini. Altough I have never participated in any challenge, in my first attempt I combined two challenges (Cropstop and Clips-n-Cuts) and here I am participating in both.






I used:

Papers: Core Colors Nostalgia, Basic Grey's "Green at heart"
Inks & markers: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Stormy sky, Tumbled Glass and Wild Honey and Promarkers.
Stamp: Artemio Voyage
Tag: My Minds eye "Breaking Free"
Chipboard flower: Giraffe


7 σχόλια:

  1. Wonderful take on Vicky's challenge I love the little circle window with the real picture in it. You did a fantastic job and will have to enter more challenges!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful card you created. Great take on Vicky's challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This card is so beautiful! You are really creative and I love it because it's really unique. Thanks so much for participating!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Great take on the challenge!
    Fabulous to see another Greek card maker/scrapper
    Do you live in Athens?
    If you do I am holding a crop on the 15th of May
    check out the blog http://craftycroppersgr.blogspot.com/
    and my blog
    http://thelimitationsofthought.blogspot.com/
    Hope to hear from you

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Thank you all girls for your kind words. I do live in Athens and I would like to get to know all the Greek scrap community in person, but unfortunatelly I am one of the unlucky few that work on Saturdays. However I check all your blogs and admire your creations.

    Thanks again,

    Myrto.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Lovely card, Myrto! Thanks for participating in our Cropstop blog hop! You are in the draw for our prize!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή