Παρασκευή 25 Ιουνίου 2010

Some time ago I won the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge with the step card I made for my sister's birthday.

The prize was stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls. It is a small stamp company that has fabulous stamps and sentiments. As they are going digital at the moment, they have all their acrylic stamps only 2$ each. And here is what they sent me:


They are all so cute! I can't wait to use them!

By the way I want to mention an other new small company. It is called sfragidomania which means "stamps' mania" in Greek. The owners are two very friendly girls, Efi and Katerina, that are dedicated scrapbookers themselves- so they know their staff.

They can make whatever you wish - I currently ordered a Greek alphabet, as everything I can lay my hands on, is in Latin. I also bought some mini- books and when I left I had my a bag full, as the girls gave me many presents as well. Thank you girls!







1 σχόλιο:

  1. Συγχαρητήρια για τις όμορφες καρτούλες και συνθεσεις σου Μυρτώ! Έλα κι από το μπλογκ μου μια βολτούλα γιατι έχεις κερδισει κατι...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή