Σάββατο 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

I just love the vintage style!

Last night I was playing with a tag. I was in a dark mood as my uncle passed away, a fact that always makes people think about life, its purpose etc. I had already made my art journal entry, so I decided to play with distress reinkers and an #8 size manilla tag. I added some glimmer mists, mica pigments and clear crackle paint and the background was ready.

The embossed tree is from Craft Concepts, the lamppost is from Sfragidomania the letters are from grungeboard inked and then treated with UTEE. The birds are a Tim Holtz stamp on grungeboard pierced and embossed and the metal part from my stash.

So here it is, unfortunately in a rather dark picture, as the weather here is stormy and I did not have enough natural light. The real tag is even better, but as I wanted to submit it in Simon Says Stamp & Show, it will have to suffice.




5 σχόλια:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Crafting is a good way to take your mind off of things. Your tags are certainly work of art. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. My sincere condolences with the loss of your uncle.
    Your tag is just BEAUTIFUL, my kind of liking ;-)
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful artwork!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. So sorry to hear about your uncle, ζωη σε σας!
    (I am not sure if that is the correct, didnt have any one around to correct me , forgive my ignorance)
    What can I say about your tag! just gorgoeus!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Very nicely done! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή