Σάββατο 5 Μαρτίου 2011

The challenge was to use some ephemera. Τhe definition for my foreign friends is "A Class of collectible items not originally intended to last for more than a short time, such as tickets, posters, pamphlets, postcards, or labels". For us Greeks is an everyday word, so I can add that it is used for something that does not last. To explain further, it is the origin of the word εφημερίδα [ephemerida = "newspaper"]

So long with linguistics. To the point now. I used a Bingo card by Melissa Frances, which I gessoed and misted. The letters are plain chipboard painted with prismacolors, and then sprayed with glimmer mists as well. As for the ephemera -I don't know if it needs an -s in the end as in Greek this is plural- I used a map, some stamps, a newspaper piece and a piece of Pirate Ethics Code by Rusty Pickle. The metal ring is from my stash and the cutie is my daughter 3 years ago.


4 σχόλια:

  1. So cute, and I really enjoyed the linguistics lesson! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Sweet layout! Love the soft colors against his bright costume.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. πολύ όμορφη η σελίδα σου!!!! όμορφες οι φωτό, υπέροχο στήσιμο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή