Σάββατο 19 Μαρτίου 2011

Usually there is no spare time between chores, to be able to just "play". My daughter (an only-child), keeps pestering us to play with her, but most of the times she is simply grounded.
However, in our recent vacation, she managed to persuade her father to let her draw with his bow, and was so happy that he consended, that she even managed to listen to the lesson before the actual game.
I have to admit that she is better than me with the bow, so I confined myself with my camera and let my two archers, play.

The layout is based on a sketch from Nichol Magouirk of Two Peas In a Bucket, which I liked. It is the first time that I follow a sketch of another as well as creating a layout so full. Mine are usually simpler but I found the experiment fascinating.

The papers are all scraps, the flower stamps are Hero Arts, the sentiment is from an unbranded set, while the hearts of the stamped strip and the girl are from Kars and of course I used Promarkers.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου