Κυριακή 29 Μαΐου 2011

I absolutely LOVE diaper cakes!

They are cute, fun to make and a big surprise for the recipient. You see, I live in Greece, where diaper cakes are still considered an "artistic innovation".

This one is for twin girls - Να σας ζήσουν - so I had to multiply everything by two. As a consequence, I had limited space, so in order to recompensate its simplicity, I made the base a wall hanging for the babies' room. I had to keep the 3D elements at a minimal as the page should be flat to be a sturdy base.

As for blur on the tag, I used it to cover the name of the person that makes the gift.



2 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφα, πολύχρωμα, απαλά και χνουδωτά, όπως ταιριάζουν σε μωράκια! Να ζήσουν τα ζουζουνάκια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Myrto I think this is so super cute...I am sure everybody went crazy when they saw it!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή