Κυριακή 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

This work is not a new one. It was made for a wedding and a baptism that happened together in Crete at the end of August.

I was a bit troubled, because the event was double (wedding and baptism) with more than 600 guests but the bride did not want double books. After some brainstorming with some scrap-friends, I decided to make a 30x30 book and decorate every other page for the wedding and the mid- pages for the baptism. The title gave me a headache too, as I wanted to have all the names in the cover (of the couple and their boy) somehow related, so I made a visual equation without the symbols (+,=) as my DH said it looked too mathematical.

The choice of colors was the bride's (it seems that every wedding this summer is based on light purple).





Needless to say that the baptism pages soon bacame my favorites, as I could play with funny stamps and my Inktense pencils!




And this is the small canvas that made for the presentation table:



That's all for now- as I am making a new baptism book and some other stuff - but all in due time.

3 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο είναι Μυρτώ με απαλούς χρωματισμούς και το πινακάκι πολύ χαριτωμένο!!! Μπράβο σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. πανέμορφο βιβλίο ευχών!και το πινακάκι τέλειο!Μπράβο σου Μυρτώ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή