Τρίτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2011

We are already in the middle of the second week of November, and the crop Saturday is over. I will not post any pictures of 30 scrapbookers working like crazies, but I want to tell you that it was fab!

Thanks Zeffy and Eirini for all the hard work you did before and during the crop- it showed! I hope that you will make it again soon!

Eirini's lesson was - what else? A layout page based on Nadia's sketch for the November challenge of OUAS. Although I am not good following sketches (I feel caged and the good ideas fly away from me), I will submit it. Girls, if you feel that the implementation of the sketch is far too stretched , it is OK. I will also submit to Stampman as they always have interesting challenges.

Here it is



I almost forgot to tell you that I made the black flower myself!!!!!, using a technique that Zeffi, showed us in her lesson.

The journaling says: " I started scrapbooking,
in order to remember you always as you were"

It is my first LO since I do not know when, but I could not resist using art journaling techniques even here.

16 σχόλια:

  1. πολύ πολύ πολύ όμορφο!!!
    και το λουλουδάκι σούπερ!!!
    μπράβο σου!! να φτιάχνεις πιο συχνά!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love everything about this! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Love the background paper, it is fabulous! The colours blend fabulous together!
    The flowers and the embellishments are perfect!
    WTG Myrto!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. το είδα κι από κοντά και είναι φοβερό μ' αρέσουν πάρα πολύ οι συνδυασμοί χρωμάτων που έχεις φτιάξει... τέλειο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful, beautiful page, and your flower is gorgeous too! Thank you so much for taking part in our challenge at OUAS, you've done a wonderful job!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Μυρτώ είναι απίστευτη η σύνθεση σου!...τα χρώματα, τα λουλούδια σου...WOW!μπράβο σου και καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. I LOVE the touch of art journaling on your page! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I love the way you've brought your art journalling techniques into your LO, it looks amazing. I must have a go at this myself.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Stampman this time.
    Hugs Lisax

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. love the color choice and all the details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Looks fabulous and all that misiting yummmmmm I can say so as I have seen it up close hahahaha
    love your style!
    we will crop soon i can assure you! ;-P
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Oh I am SOOO happy that you decided to post your layout at OUAS. You really must NOT worry about sketches at all..Sketches should just be a starting point. Seriously, my layouts NEVER look like the sketch! LOL! In this case I think this is not SO far stretched..you have done well. I think this is SO pretty. The misting looks perfect and I absolutely love the gorgeous picture. Thank you SO much for sharing your creation with us and now you MUST share photos of the blog too OK? LOL

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. STUNNING page! Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Εγινε υπέροχο Μυρτώ!!! Να κάνεις συνθέσεις πιο συχνά παρακαλώ! Λατρεύω το background και όλες τις τεχνικές!!!Περάσαμε τελεια και χαιρομαι που τα ειπαμε!!! Thanks for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Πανέμορφη σύνθεση!!! Συγχαρητήρια για την ανάδειξή σου στο The Stamp Man challenge blog, πολύ χάρηκα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή